Yahoo!! Day #5 of BLOG BIRTHDAY WEEK
In my final giveaway this blog birthday week, I’m giving away this handbag from Susan Nichole:
All her products are VEGAN which means they are all made with animal-friendly products. Here are her site details on this purse:
- Sophia is a Susan Nichole signature bag that’s back by popular demand. Studded throughout with a sculpted design, Sophia brings the WOW! factor.
- 100% recyclable, vegan materials.
- Cotton twill lining. Two open pockets and one zipper inside. Magnetic snap closure.
- Dimensions: 14.0 x 8.5 x 5.0 inches.
I already own a couple of her purses and I LOVE them!
For more information on her products, please check out the Susan Nichole Site.
For weekly chances to win handbags, wallets and more from her line, join Susan Nichole on Facebook every Thursday night at 10 PM/ET (7 PM/PT) for their ONLINE PURSE PARTY.
To enter, just leave a comment below telling me what item in your closet you just love, love, love! Vegan or not, share it below and you’re entered to win the Sophia handbag. My current favorite item is my black clogs. I purchased them at Kohl’s with a gift card after Christmas. They fit just perfect and give me some much needed height and BONUS they’re super comfortable!!
Once again, if you’d like additional entries, you can:
- Like Lita’s World on Facebook and leave a comment here on this blog saying you’ve done so, and
- Follow Lita’s World on Twitter and leave a comment here on this blog letting me know, and
- Become a follower – either subscribe through a reader, or through the side menus using either Google Friend Connect, your email address, or the BlogFrog link. Just leave another comment here letting me know you’ve done this – YES, subscribe through all of them and each one is another entry.
You have until next Monday, January 31st at noon Pacific time to enter. The winner will be selected using random.org and posted Monday evening.
Good Luck and thanks so much for entering!!! Also, thanks so much for stopping by this week of my blog’s birthday! It’s been a ton of fun hearing from everyone and I so truly appreciate it! Here’s to another blogging year!!!
P.S. I’m not being compensated in any way for sharing how much I love any of these handbags…just sharing what I love because, well, it’s what I do.