Vegan Products I Love
Vegan Products I Love
This list is a bit different from the vegan products I make and love (recipes). These are products I buy already made, including; clothing and accessories, toiletries, snacks, health products and ready made foods.
I’ll be updating this page often, please check back.
You can click here - Lita’s Loves - for the ongoing list of vegan products I love which includes all the products below.
Clothing & Accessories
- No- Poo Method
- Homemade Deodorant
- Aubrey Organics
- Naked Eye Beauty Cosmetics - love the rose tinted lip balm
- Savvy Boheme Hand Crafted Authentic Body Care - love the body creams and sugar scrubs oh and I’m incredibly in love with the Coffee House Collection
- Vegan Essentials – a place to shop for all things vegan
- Vegan Field Roast
- Sophie’s Kitchen Vegan Fish
- Alvarado Sprouted Rye Bread
- Ella’s Kitchen Kid Drinks
- Tofurky Marinated Tempeh
- Gardein Crispy Tenders
- Gardein Stuffed Turkey
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Vegan Cheese Slices
- Cherrybrook Kitchen Vegan Baking Mixes
- Tofurky Pizza
- Grain Meat Company Field Roast
- Sunergia Soy Feta Cheese Alternative
- Tofurky Roast
- Vegan Valentines – vegan chocolates from Obsessive Confection Disorder
- Bumble Bars
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Gnu Snack Bars
- Two Degrees Food Bars
- Riceworks Chips
- Kind Bars
- Hail Merry Vegan Macaroons
- Alternative Baking Company Cookies
- RAW! Freeland Snacks
- Chia Seeds – and their health benefits
- Arbonne Protein Mix
Other “Vegan Loves”:
I’ve already admitted I’m a magazine addict . I have been making the commitment to switch over to digital subscriptions when available. Here’s a list of ones I CANNOT live without
VegNews– hands down this is the magazine I look forward to receiving more than any other!! There is so much information inside. Not only do they share product information, but they have amazing recipes, info on events coming to your area, information on vegan fashion, blogs, cookbooks, vacations, restaurants, etc. I carry this magazine around with me all month and constantly refer back to it.
Vegetarian Times - I don’t think a month goes by where I don’t make at least 3-4 recipes from this magazine. There’s just tons of them in there and they’re all so very tasty!
Have any tips on vegan products you’d like me to review or try? Please email me and let me know.