There have to be about a GAGILLION Vegan sites I love!! Everything from recipes to health tips to new restaurants to try and places to travel to.
It truly is endless!
I’m sure I’ll be updating this page often, so please check back when you can!
The links below are in addition to all my favorites already listed in the right-hand side menu of this page.
Vegan Sites I Love
The food on these blogs keeps me crazy with motivation. Everything looks so beautiful and delish that it’s hard to keep yourself from wanting to try them all.
- VegWeb – I literally visit this site daily…just to dream..oh, and be inspired too. It’s a great site to look up recipes that include ingredients I already have on hand.
- Bittersweet – I love Hannah…and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her cookbook “My Sweet Vegan”
- Gluten Free Goddess – don’t visit this site if you’re hungry…I’m not responsible if you do…
- Chef Chloe – Chloe is the “VEGAN” who became a chef and after only 3 months won the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars! She has fabulous recipes on her blog. Right now there’s a whole series of vegan Thanksgiving ideas.
- Fat Free Vegan Kitchen – beautiful photos, delicious recipes..FAT FREE & VEGAN need I say more?!
- Vegan Yum Yum – excellent name…which again, says it all. Plus Lolo’s written a fabulous cookbook (see Amazon links to the right). Her photos are amazing and the recipes easy to follow. If you check out her site and still don’t think going vegan is cool…well, I just don’t know what else to say?!?!
- Vegan Dad – a cookbook writer, blogger, dad and VEGAN!! oh yeah, he’s AWESOME!!!!!
- Vegan Essentials – need to find a vegan product that’s not available in your local store yet? This is the site to visit…it’s all there making vegan shopping a breeze!
- Vegan Cuts – don’t you just love all the discount daily deal sites? I do and this one offers exclusively vegan products – oh so fun!
- Guide to Vegan Supplements – Great list of what every “body” needs – not just vegan ones!
- Ivy & Fig – Women’s Vegan Fashion Emporium with gorgeous vegan leather handbags, wallets, backpacks and more – I’m actually in love with their Reynaldo Privacy Cell Phone Wallet Case!
This year I was nominated on the Circle of Mom’s website in the category top 25 Vegan/Vegetarian Blogs. All the blogs were AMAZING!!!! Here is a list of links for you to check out and try them all:
- Fat Free Vegan
- A Gluten-Free Vegan Mom Who Knows
- eat, drink & be vegan
- Virtually Vegan Mama
- She Let Them Eat Cake
- ME!! Lita’s World :)
- Love Life and Lollipops
- Color Wheel Meals
- This Little Blog of Mine
- Mama Eats Trees
- Growing Up Veg
- The Freestyle Project
- Bonzai Aphrodite
- The Vegan Mom
- Don’t Fear The Vegan
- Dagmar*s Momsense
- My Veggie Table
- Love & Greens
- Woman in Real Life
- Welcoming Kitchen
- Kid Tested Firefighter Approved
- Whole Foods Vegan Momma
- Book of Yum